Shenzhen Newstar Optoelectronics Co., Ltd. have complete training system to provide the free training for the buyer. After the systematic training, so that the buyer can operate the system skilled and be able to handle some of the basic fault. Customer training and on-site basic training is divided into two stages of training, training about 2-3 people. The company will be assigned with a mid-level titles and years of experience as a professional engineer trainers. The performance of equipment, structural principles, maintenance and management of technical and practical explanations, the buyer can master the operation of methods and techniques to ensure safe operation after the completion of the training. Newstar is responsible for training technical personnel have a variety of contingency plans for the opening of the relevant steps, operations such as technology, to provide buyer with a detailed "training program schedule".
Be carried out in the company, the main details included:
Basic knowledge of computer
LED Display Basic working principle
Operating procedures and management systems
Daily system maintenance and safety precautions
Newstar Engineer will conduct on-site the buyer and technical personnel training, teaching display system operation, maintenance and what they should do, to enable operators to master the operation of methods and techniques to ensure the safe operation of the normal after the completion of master plans for various emergency. The opening of the relevant steps, operation and other related technology.
The main content is included:
System Software Installation
Daily maintenance of displayed information
To deal with the simple software failure
To deal with the simple hardware failure
Training place at the construction site, training content together with the system installation and debugging, the system operator to participate in system installation and debugging of hardware and software.
1. Computer hardware and operating system knowledge. Such as: the choice of graphics cards and motherboards, the operating system. (XP/2000).
2. Common understanding of interface. Eg: COM DVI VGA PCI RJ45.
3. System cards, power lines and signal lines and the connections Notes. eg: Power, distribution box, control distance etc.
4. Distribution box configuration and usage. Details, please see: Newstar Engineering Installation Guide
5. The working principle of the screen. eg: Synchronous, asynchronous, real pixels, the virtual pixel, constant current, constant voltage, the module cabinet structure.